Over at My Magnificent Life, Not, the interview game we were all playing a while back has been brought back to life. For who doesn't love talking about themselves?
1. What do you like about my blog that kept you coming back? I like that we are half a world apart and so there are naturally a lot of differences- in pop culture, and language. Yet we still have stuff in common- annoying friends, and difficulties with school. Life is life- and in the end, your blog is cool!
2. If you were to choose between Aristotle and Brad Pitt, who would you choose and why? Well, I think Brad Pitt is a jerk, and I've never really been one to drool over movie stars. So I guess Aristotle by default. At least he was more than a sycophant.
3. Apart from pasta, what else do you know how to cook? List down 10 items. Uh...this is hard. Grilled chicken. Brownies. Hamburgers. Jell-O. Cookies. Ravioli. Ooh, quesadillas! Although that's basically the chicken in a tortilla. Muffins. I do a really good, trademarked hot chocolate. And I can make butterbeer! As in the Harry Potter kind.
4. Do you need to study more than your peers? It depends on what you define as peers. In high school I never had to study, but college doesn't work that way.
5. Have you and will you consider having an Asian boyfriend? I've never had an Asian boyfriend, but I don't discriminate. If he was the right guy, at the right time, for me to go out with, then sure. I'd go for it.
I think a lot of y'all have already done this, but if you never got the chance, or are new to the blogging game, then here are the rules: Leave a comment asking me to interview you, and I'll think of five bizarre questions to ask you, which you'll post the answers to along with an offer to do the same for the first five who comment on yours. Hey, we could get a whole 'nother circle of interviews going here!