Thursday, June 02, 2005



I Am So Telling

Since I know she doesn't like to toot her own horn, I will do it for her. A very happy birthday to our dear Paula! Actually, her sister-in-law Cindy-Lou was the first one to spill it, but I have her permission to spread the word, so here we go.

Paula, I hope you know the tremendous difference you make in people's lives. I was so touched by what you recently wrote for Tink and Darlene, and I know they were too. I admire your attitude so much. You always give the glory to God, and more than once you have challenged me to think. Even if you never know it here, I know your words were sent from God to me, and I know I am not the only one. Even in the midst of sorrow, you remain faithful and cheerful. I love it when you let your playful spirit shine through! I look forward to eons of blogging together, and I know you will contionue to shine God's light around the world through your writing.

I meant every word of that, but now it's time to CELEBRATE!!! Jeff, don't forget the donuts, and if I lived in the same state, I would attempt to bake you a cake. And now, let us all join in the famous Viking birthday song that I really should put on Audioblogger cause it's hilarious. Paula, I hope you really enjoy your special day, and remember we love ya!

7 Comments:

At 6/02/2005 02:36:00 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

That's AWESOME Nettie!!!!!! Thanks chick-a-dee!

 
At 6/02/2005 03:11:00 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Thanks for letting me know about Paula's b-day. She deserves a grand party. What do you know about audioblogging?

 
At 6/02/2005 03:13:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Blogger has a partner service, Audioblooger. I've never tried it, but Jeff has, I don't think he liked it much.

 
At 6/02/2005 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Happy birthday Paula, you are the greatest!

 
At 6/02/2005 06:45:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

It's all for you dear!

 
At 6/03/2005 12:46:00 AM, Blogger KEF said...

Here comes my 5 interview questions:

1. What do you like about my blog that kept you coming back?

2. If you were to choose between Aristotle and Brad Pitt, who would you choose and why?

3. Apart from pasta, what else do you know how to cook? List down 10 items.

4. Do you need to study more than your peers?

5. Have you and will you consider having an Asian boyfriend?

 
At 6/03/2005 02:04:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

I could have sworn I left a donut...I mean, "comment" here yesterday...

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home