Sunday, July 03, 2005



Random Observances on a Holiday Weekend

"You're gonna hit me, you freak! And a cute little wave is not going to help you if you do."

"We're slow. Slower than yesterday." "Kathleen looks like she's about to pounce on any customer who gives her something to do." "Yeah, she's bored."

I have a new dream place, if I ever go to New York. Just watching about Economy Candy made me drool. They have everything, and if I'm ever there, I'll be as excited as a kid in a candy store. Heh heh.

"Jump on the register, Nettie. Jump back on the register, Nettie." Customers going boom, boom, boom, and now I can't get off the register. Thanks a lot.

"Get out of the fast lane, Grandma!"

I think I have road rage.

I have never seen so many people in brown and green, at least in person. It was so inspiring to see those who give their lives to be a part of a higher cause.

"Glowsticks, get your glowsticks!" "How much?" "Two dollars." Girl gets mommy who buys five. Ahhh, capitalism.

And we all know how much I love pretty colors. Naturally fireworks are an epitome. I'm one of those people who kept going, "Ooooh!" every five seconds. Boom, boom, boom...

10 Comments:

At 7/03/2005 08:32:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

You seem as bored as I am.

Road rage--get it under control, girl. Or else start racing figure 8.

 
At 7/03/2005 08:35:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

A few years back we watched fireworks and because we were right under them, they were falling on our face. It was awesome, but I dont' know if I would be too quick to do it again. I could catch on fire and I wouldn't want to melt my boobies.

 
At 7/03/2005 08:51:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Melted boobies. Not good. I've seen melted boobies. And, since I used to work geriatric psych, I've also seen what perky fake boobs look like on a distinctly not perky body.

Just say "NO" to implants.

 
At 7/03/2005 08:59:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

And tattoos, in that vein. Ewwwuck.

 
At 7/03/2005 09:00:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

I'd think a tattooed vein would be a bust. Literally.

 
At 7/03/2005 09:12:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

That's so corny it doesn't even deserve a response.

 
At 7/03/2005 10:11:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Too late, Aleecia. The madness sets in almost immediately after arriving here at Mistress Tootie Belle Rules the World. You'll be lucky to survive with your wits about you until you reach 12.

 
At 7/03/2005 10:15:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Well do you want to scare her off?

 
At 7/03/2005 11:07:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

No.

 
At 7/04/2005 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Run Aleecia, close your ears and your eyes and run. These people are crazy.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home