Sunday, June 26, 2005



Things I Love

And, no, it's not a meme, I just felt like making a list. Can't a girl make a list?

*Jumping in puddles after it's stormed while it's still misty and slightly humid out.
*Having long, rambling, clownish conversations in the comments.
*Walking down a road as the summer sun is setting, going nowhere with nothing to worry about right that moment.
*An eight hour SVU marathon- watching Elliot and Olivia trick the perps again and again.
*Bath and Body Works. Because "It's more than a job, it's a way of life". Even if they're hiring a new manager who is rumored to actually do things by the book. Eeew.
*Watching scary movies. I admit I freak out and can't watch them silently. And It was on yesterday...
*Funny movies, too. I've seen Ace Ventura repeatedly but it still makes me laugh- "Do NOT go in there!"
*Sitting by a lake, eating watermelon, my most pressing thought when is it my turn to hold the baby again.
*Wandering through a park, jumping on the rocks and getting my feet wet even if you're not supposed to do that.
*Surprises. And no, I haven't forgotten about this one...

18 Comments:

At 6/26/2005 10:38:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

I love rain, muffins, goofing around, singing when nobody's there, dancing and then almost falling and killing myself, ooh and I love Nettie too.

and my future SC or Bust jar.

 
At 6/26/2005 10:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are so cool!

I love biking up a hill and then looking out over the land and feeling the cool breeze.

Sitting on a long pier and listening to the crash of the waves with a ocean spray.

And also breaking out over the clouds to see a pink sunset, where all is quiet except the whine of the turbines.

Alice

 
At 6/26/2005 11:06:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I absolutely love the first one more than anything else in the world. And I love to be out there with my children walking in my bare feet. There is a song that says "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, like the frangrance after the rain..."

 
At 6/26/2005 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Waking up a few hours too early, then realizing you don't have to go to work. Or even if you do, you can get there really early and thus leave really early.

 
At 6/26/2005 11:50:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

"Walking down a road as the summer sun is setting, going nowhere with nothing to worry about right that moment." Sounds good...

But we know how much you "love surprises," so we arranged to haveSkinny Bill pop out of the bushes at just the right moment.

 
At 6/27/2005 02:31:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I love french fries in honey mustard sauce. And I discovered today that I love margaritas. :)

 
At 6/27/2005 06:15:00 AM, Blogger lynnee said...

i love spicy food :)

 
At 6/27/2005 08:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love coming over here to visit, i love my family, canteneous chow mein, movies, maybe that's enough about me for now, cuz i also love to learn a little bit about everyone every day

 
At 6/27/2005 10:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.

 
At 6/27/2005 10:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skinny Bill says...

i love Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.

 
At 6/27/2005 12:14:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Then you must not be into yoga, SB.

 
At 6/27/2005 01:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skinny Bill says...

Huh?

 
At 6/27/2005 01:40:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Enlighten yourself.

 
At 6/27/2005 02:49:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

The Silence of the Lambs. Red Dragon was good too, but I'm glad Jodie Foster declined Hannibal, it was lousy. Have the lambs stopped screaming yet?

 
At 6/27/2005 05:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill and I laid in bed just this Saturday night, it was after midnight, and laughed as we watched Ace Ventura. I also like taking walks that lead to no where at sunset! My favorite things are the unsolicited "Mommy, I love you"!!!

 
At 6/27/2005 05:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skinny Bill says...
I thought I knew the chorus, but I was way off on that one.

 
At 6/27/2005 08:47:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Skinny Bill needs to get a life.

Or some neoprene boobs.

 
At 6/28/2005 01:29:00 AM, Blogger mrsd said...

I love a clean house and quiet children. :)

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home