Tuesday, July 12, 2005



Really Bad Pickup Lines

Mmm, my hair smells good today...What, you don't think it smells good?

Speaking of smelly stuff, I work at Bath and Body Works. You should come in some time. That is, if you're man enough.

Why hello there, Officer. How can I help you? Oh, wait, you're here about Jeff, aren't you?

Wanna come back to my place? I've got the Golden Girls on DVD.

Anyone ever told you you look just like David Hasselhoff?

You know, I'm a really good cook when I'm stressed. And baby, I'm stressed.

I should tell you, there are other men in my life. I hope that doesn't intimidate you.

Look at what I can make my knee do!

Hi, my name is Nettie, and I'm not afraid of clowns!

I can sing the theme song to pretty much every '90's cartoon. And recite scenes from The Lion King by heart, too!

I'm doing the 7-day Dove deodorant test. I don't think it's working, though.

Are you a conservative? No? That's OK, I like liberals too. Except for the one who ripped the Dubya bumper sticker off of my poor Harvey. But liberals are okay, really they are...

10 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 07:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that other man in your life, he's a cutie!

 
At 7/12/2005 08:06:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Thanks, Better. Not many people are willing to so publicly tell me I'm cute.

 
At 7/12/2005 08:33:00 PM, Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

I have to say that this is gold. Pure, unadulterated gold.

 
At 7/12/2005 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I think you picked up a huge male readership with this one! Good on ya Nettie!

 
At 7/12/2005 11:39:00 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I'm worried about the deodorant test.

 
At 7/13/2005 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Amigo said...

I will not deny I haven't thought of vandalizing a liberal's bumper sticker, I just have never acted on the temptation. Usually liberals don't have those reservations.

 
At 7/13/2005 12:57:00 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Meet Darlene, 7 day dove user:

"I'm a mother of four; I don't really have time for myself, but I always take time for my underarms, after all I could get dumped and you never know when the man of your dreams is out looking for a woman with hair."

 
At 7/20/2006 05:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Blogger, a real useful blog.Keep with the good work.
If you have a moment, please visit my bay area employment search site.
I send you warm regards and wishes of continued success.

 
At 7/20/2006 06:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a bathroom towel bar placement site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 
At 7/21/2006 07:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my bath and body works coupon site.
Good luck!

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home