Saturday, September 24, 2005



Fünf Monate

*Originally Austin Has A Blog*

I turn five months old today. I'm not sure why this is supposed to be significant. I'm supposed to have discovered my feet by now, which I have. I think my toes are fun and I like to put them in my mouth. And indeed I am a natural early riser, as seen by the frog story.

Apparently all the big milestones come at six months. I'm supposed to start being fun at six months. But I think I'm fun already. I can eat oatmeal, and cereal, and I like squash. Unlike my parents I actually like my vegetables. Maybe there's hope I'll be a normal kid yet.

3 Comments:

At 9/16/2007 05:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like squash.

Youre an awesome kid.

 
At 9/16/2007 05:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will never be a normal kid.

You will always be extraordinary.

 
At 9/16/2007 05:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmm, squash

i'm an early riser too. if you wake up too early and your parents are sleeping, you can always just suck on your toes!

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home