Thursday, January 13, 2005



Back to the Grind

School started again on Monday. I didn't want to come back, I enjoyed my vacation. Not that I had more than three days off, as in not working at BBW, but it was worth it, I get to stay on as a regular associate (as opposed to a holiday one like I was before). I screwed up on Tuesday and didn't pay my bills on time, but that actually worked to my advantage, since I was able to make sure I didn't get the same TA for organic chemistry that I had last semester. So having to reregister was OK. It's nice to have an Internet that's more reliable here. I got out early from lab since they don't actually start for two weeks, so I am going to catch up cataloguing all the stuff I've taped and not bothered to label.

2 Comments:

At 1/28/2005 12:44:00 AM, Blogger Nettie said...

Of course. And I will do it with kindness and clean language.

 
At 7/06/2006 10:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you stand on the victory stand, you must be able to ask filthy phone sex yourself: filthy phone sex

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home