Tuesday, February 22, 2005



Wally World Again!

Chocolate Lucky Charms. They have chocolate Lucky Charms now. Why is General Mills doing this to me? I went down the cereal aisle to get some healthy Cream of Wheat and there they were, staring me in the face. Chocolate and marshmallows- I mean, what more could I ask for from a breakfast cereal?

Yet another thing that I'm grateful for about my job- no police presence. At least not while I've been there. Two of my friends were telling horror stories tonight- Nicole had someone dealing out of the store and the restaurant next to Meka's was robbed and they had weird men harassing them. We have some scary people at BBW sometimes, but nothing like that thankfully.And besides, most of the scary people work there. Myself included.

All right, all right, I confess. When I went to Wal-Mart earlier, besides the chocolate Lucky Charms, I got more York Peppermint Patties. I showed them to Meka (after she got back from the gym, natch) and she's all like, "Those aren't good for you?" "What's your point?" "That IS my point!" Chocolate is good for you, though, good for the soul. Or something.

9 Comments:

At 2/23/2005 12:56:00 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I was at Walmart tonight too and I didn't see you there! I didn't see the lucky charms either. I bought 2 more coil notebooks. I am a stationery fanatic.

I hope each mouthfull you munch brings a belly full of luck to you.

 
At 2/23/2005 03:17:00 AM, Blogger Peas on Toast said...

York Peppermint Patties ound AWESOME. Never tasted them before.

And it's a scientific fact that choclote is good for the soul. It releases endorphins or something. And women benefit from choclate in the same way she benefits from having sex. So bring it on!

 
At 2/23/2005 03:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you eat any more Peppermint Patties, you're going to crap a snowstorm.

I like those things, though. How cute that you're hooked on them.

 
At 2/23/2005 03:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/23/2005 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Cori said...

Peppermint patties are not too bad for you. A million of them are.i am not going to show my kids the chocolate lucky charms!!

 
At 2/23/2005 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

I'm convinced that in Heaven, there are ponds, creeks, lakes, rivers and oceans of chocolate. Of all sorts: milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, hot chocolate, bitter-sweet chocolate, Belgian chocolate, and (my personal favorites) Scharfen Berger semi-sweet chocolate and Godiva Chocolate Liqueur.

 
At 2/23/2005 09:58:00 PM, Blogger Amigo said...

Chocolate Lucky Charms? Sounds like I'll have to try some.

 
At 2/24/2005 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Doesn't EVERYONE know that chocolate is a vegetable?? It comes from the cocoa BEAN. Also, cake is a vegetable.... it is made with flour which comes from wheat which is a plant! So, eat without guilt, sort of.

 
At 6/28/2006 07:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, isn�t that nice, the wife of the IOC best phone sex president is hugging the
cox of the British crew. best phone sex

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home