I Love Peach Fanta, Too
Thanks to Becca for brightening up my dull Saturday with her interview!
1. Did you have any other cars that you've named other than Harvey? My first car, which first belonged to my older sister Janna, was called the Taurinator. It was a green Taurus (duh). Not terribly creative, but the name was attached to the car before I got it and it stuck. The Taurinator leaked on the passenger side when it rained and had a nasty habit of overheating and got into several accidents which will not be detailed here, but it was my first car. I was quite traumatized when it overheated for good two years ago. But that was when I got my Harvey!
2. Do you own any stripedy knee socks that I wish I had? They aren't knee socks, but I do have pink-yellow-blue-green-purple-striped socks. How's that?
3. Pixar or DreamWorks? Ooh, that's tough. DreamWorks boasts of Shrek, Shrek 2, The Terminal, The Ring, Artificial Intelligence: A.I., Chicken Run, Forces of Nature, and The Prince of Egypt, among others of course. Pixar has A Bug's Life, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc., and Finding Nemo. All of which are movies I love (the ones I don't I didn't bother linking), but if we judge by which company is more prolific, DreamWorks is the clear winner. If we judge by quality, though, I think they're pretty equal. I think DreamWorks generally has the better music, i.e. the Shreks and Prince of Egypt. Pixar's animation is better, though- Finding Nemo was just so lush and gorgeous.
4. Kellogg's or Post? I'm going to have to abandon both of these in favor of General Mills. After all, they are the corporation that makes my beloved Chocolate Lucky Charms. What other choice is there?
5. Got any siblings? Yep, I have two older sisters. Janna is 22 and a fifth-year at the same college as me. And Melissa is 29; she lives in Georgia and is going to have my first niece or nephew in a few weeks. I also have a brother-in-law, Zach.