Tuesday, June 07, 2005



Memes Anonymous

My name is Nettie and I'm a...Wait, what am I? A blogaholic? A memeoholic? A person who spends entirely too much time on the Internet? OK, let's just forget that last one and do the meme already...

1. Blogger that you most want to meet in person? Paula, because I'm sure she's as sweet in real life as she is online (right, Cindy-Lou?) And Becca...she knows why.

2. Blogger who makes you laugh the most? There's a no-brainer. Gotta give it up for Jeff and Darlene. Shaded Snarkiness: The Tour. Coming soon to a blog near you.

3. Blogger whose template(skin) is the coolest? I was actually admiring Emily's today. I especially like her comment box- it just melds with her site so well. And Sweetie's- it doesn't make much sense, which is why I like it.

4. Blogger you can't wait to read a new entry from? It's a definite guilty pleasure, but Anti. And a relatively new pleasure- Janette, who manages to put together social commentary and funny bits of life in a way that actually works.

This meme brought to you by Janie. Since I'm in a super good mood still over my blogiversary, I won't tag anybody...today. Unless, of course, you want to be tagged...

20 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 01:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list of blogger folk.

 
At 6/07/2005 02:02:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Thanks for the compliment, the link, and for not tagging me. I'm memed out lately.

 
At 6/07/2005 02:18:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I want to meet Paula too!

I can imagine myself in a classroom with all of you bloggers as Jeff and the two of us shoot spit balls into the teachers beehive wig, or just you and I shoot them into the back of Jeff's afro. He is the king of comedy with a very sharp wit.

The blog skins are totally cool, I always love to look at different ones.

 
At 6/07/2005 03:34:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

You're on a meme streak...

and yes dear I do know why...

and no its okay you REALLY dont have to tag me this time!!! hahaha

:) <3

 
At 6/07/2005 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

You have just made my life. Thank you.

 
At 6/07/2005 11:21:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Dar, you are sooooo my muse...

 
At 6/08/2005 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Of course she is :) But if you guys visit Paula you'd better come to see me too!!! ;)

 
At 6/08/2005 05:29:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Of course Cindy!

 
At 6/08/2005 08:12:00 PM, Blogger Janette said...

Thank you, Nettie! You're a doll! I had no idea I did that, I just snark on stuff that crosses my path.

And now I'm going to be self conscious!

 
At 6/08/2005 08:43:00 PM, Blogger Cori said...

I like that meme. I will have to check these people out!

 
At 6/09/2005 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Nettie!! For the first time I decided to click on cute little Neal to see where it would lead me and he scared the stroganoff out of me! That thing is freaky.

 
At 6/09/2005 11:29:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Dar, it's funny you should mention "stroganoff"...

And have you fed little Neal? Click-and-hold on the "puppy treat", and you'll pull out a doggie bone; move it around, then release it, and Neal jumps to devour it.

 
At 6/09/2005 02:26:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I just fed the dog, that cyber thing creeps me out a bit! I'm afraid he may bite my finger.

 
At 6/09/2005 02:33:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Don't you think I train 'em better than that?

 
At 6/09/2005 03:43:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Hey, when did you add the pop-up comments to your template?

Anyway, I'd like to say that, having visited Neal a lot since he "debuted", there have been no "accidents", despite the lack of a fire hydrant. He is well trained.

 
At 6/09/2005 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Just today, O Observant One. I can at least pretend I'm a cool Haloscan person, right?

 
At 6/09/2005 08:03:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

You do not have to pretend to be cool, Nettie dahlink.

 
At 7/24/2006 01:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7/24/2006 01:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://atmgnobc.com/jziy/ysrm.html | http://kamwwvyk.com/zirr/wwbe.html

 
At 12/03/2012 04:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strip club seems the only place to ever get love I swear

------------------------------------------------------
icamtech.com|[url=http://icamtech.com]led lights[/url] [url=http://icamtech.com/led_ceiling_light]Led ceiling light[/url] [url=http://icamtech.com/christmas_led_lights]Christmas led lights[/url] [url=http://icamtech.com/led_strip_lights]Led strip lights[/url] [url=http://icamtech.com/led_flood_light]led floodlights[/url]

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home