Thursday, January 20, 2005



All About....PJ's

I hate winter. I went to class today in actual clothes, and the only reason I bothered was because it was too cold to wear PJs. It's not like anybody cares if I do (and if they do care, so what?) and I don't think I even matched, but I was at least warm. I could have hung out in my PJ's all day, but I had to go in to work. So I had to not only make myself presentable but actually put on nice clothes and go play with all our new products for 3 hours. And then I got to come back and eat Chick-Fil-A nuggets with Ranch. In my pajamas, natch.
I feel like I should be writing about something more than just my life of school and work. I mean that's really all I do. Go to class, go to work, come home and watch TV. I should be making commentary on something deep and meaningful like I always intend to. But right now, I have nothing more than I Love the 90's Part Deux on my brain. Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home