Friday, January 14, 2005



The Old Man Is Snoring

I love all the people who visit this site; I am so glad I finally have readers! I enjoy all your comments, even the sarcastic ones, but I do appreciate your keeping it clean. Y'all come back now!

I hate rain. It took me forever to get home cause I had to drive so slow; it was just pouring. Still is. I was there till 1:30 cause my manager Kathleen, who is kind of my favorite manager, was going to stay and work on the floor, and I didn't want here to be there by herself, so I stayed and worked with her. It was cool, though, BBW is my second home and Kathleen is a really cool person. It's not that I'm trying to impress them, they are already keeping me, I just really love this job, and the people there. Most of them anyway.

I suppose I should be doing my homework, going to bed, all that good stuff, but I'm not. I'm watching Most Extreme Venomous Animals. They are showing these creepy people who lock themselves in boxes with scorpions and let bees sting them. Makes my skin crawl watching it. They put the most random things on this show. Now they have a man who thinks he became a zombie slave. Weird, not sure what this has to do with stonefish, but it's a good show for 2 a.m. And yes, I watch too much TV, but how else can I get useless knowledge and random bits of soundtrack to annoy my friends with?

2 Comments:

At 1/16/2005 05:52:00 PM, Blogger Blair said...

It seems like you haven't had many spam posts, you lucky girl!
I suppose I should be glad that I have only had to take away one comment that was just wrong. I did leave the stupid comment from someone that had obviously not read the post too... anyway.
I hope you are enjoying life back in the school grind and study dear, medical school will be so worth it!

 
At 5/29/2006 06:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I owe a lot of phone sex 900 to my parents, especially my mother and father. phone sex 900

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home