Wednesday, January 19, 2005



Boink!

Oy, I don't think I have pushed myself so hard physically since election week. I guess when I find something I enjoy, really enjoy, I throw myself into it. Anyway, yesterday I went in at four to work (at least I got to sleep in, since we didn't have class) and didn't leave until 2:30, after the managers were nagging at all of us who had class the next day to leave already. Then I went back to the dorm and watched a lovely program on different methods of the death penalty, and how we are one of the few civilized countries that still uses it. I am a staunch Republican, but I don't believe in the death penalty. Nice food for thought before drifting off to sleep, huh? Today I dragged myself to class in my pj's (I love college, you can do that and no one cares), and then had to drive to my house to get my warm coat, cause it's 20 freaking degrees out. We did this massive floorset today, which was nice in a way cause the store was closed and we didn't have to dress up. Some of the Bath and Body Works stores extended their big sale a week, but as we are one of the bigger stores, we had to pretty much pull everything off the sales floor and either box it up or move it. We have a certain line of products called True Blue Spa, and it's nice stuff, it's exfoliators, masks, hand creams, etc. I have some of it...but after working with it for five hours today, I don't want to see it again for a long time....And your challenge for the day? See if you can find any semblance of a point in my above ramblings...

5 Comments:

At 1/20/2005 09:15:00 AM, Blogger Guy Hutchinson said...

Funny stuff about wearing PJs to class.
Last night (around 2am) I was at a diner and one two guys came in. One was wearing pajamas, the other had on what seemed to be a wet suit!!
My guess is the same clothing rules apply to any place that is open after 2am.

 
At 1/20/2005 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

I think your point is that those who don't wear their PJ's all day will eventually be put to death??

 
At 1/20/2005 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Blair said...

I once wore my PJ's to an afternoon class when I was in college! I did get some stares... I guess it is ONLY ok to wear them in the morning. But, thankfully, I did not get the death sentence for it!

 
At 7/16/2006 01:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my tru blue pet products site.
Have a good day!

 
At 7/20/2006 05:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my baton rouge technology jobs site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home