Saturday, January 22, 2005



Everybody's Free....to Wear Sunscreen

You gotta love Super Wal-Mart. Where else can you blow 50 bucks on groceries at 1 A.M.? I really shouldn't go shopping when I'm hungry. Today was pretty productive I suppose. In class, we attempted to explain to the native Spanish professor that Southerners have unique words that must be taken into account when learning Spanish. He just looked mystified. So that was somewhat entertaining. As a reward for selling the 2nd most during the holiday season (Columbus was first), we get a pizza party hosted by the vice-president of Bath and Body Works. Which naturally has everyone in authority already starting to freak out that the VP is coming to our store in a few weeks. I get the impression they don't think it's much of a reward- the day we found out, all the other stores called to congratulate us and Harmony was just sitting there rolling her eyes and going, Do you know how much work this is going to be? I actually left on time today; they were messing with me, asking if I had a date, and I said yeah, with three little kids. So I guess in between class, work, babysitting, and food-obtaining I wasn't as lazy as yesterday. Stay warm, y'all!

3 Comments:

At 1/22/2005 01:30:00 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

My mom loves bath and body works She loves there lotion.
Good luck on school.
Bye,
adventure girl
P.S. thanks for going on my blog!

 
At 1/25/2005 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Guy Hutchinson said...

I know what you mean about Wal-Mart I probably do MOST of my shopping there late at night. Interesting employees work at those shifts!

 
At 7/20/2006 09:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Loved all the free adult movie site. Keep up the good work and I shall return.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home