Thursday, March 31, 2005



The Answers

Yes, I'm being bad and posting twice in one night. It's Jeff's fault. (OK, so I';m sitting at my computer waiting for my CD to finish burning and I saw he'd done my questions. I couldn't resist.) So here we are.

1.Why do you hate birds? I do not hate birds. This is a common misconception. I only hate birds who, A: poop on my poor Harvey, B: NEVER go to sleep, warbling outside my window at 2 A.M. and 2 P.M. alike, and C:When bought in pairs reproduce endlessly until I almost run out of Harry Potter names to give them. All other birds I'm fine with.

2. Does your car Harvey have any superpowers, like Herbie the Love Bug? And would Harvey ever allow Lindsay Lohan to sit behind his steering wheel? Harvey does have superpowers. These include but are not limited to: magically killing his battery when I'm late for someplace I really didn't want to go anyway; the ability to store a week's worth of food, clothes, and reading material in his trunk; and of course the ability to make the radio go all scratchy when someone I want to impress is riding with him. As to Lindsay Lohan- Harvey doesn't like other people to drive him. Even when they speak to him nicely, he protests. Loudly. Lindsay wouldn't dare.

3. What tune is that chick at the top of your site whistling? She isn't whistling. She's going around saying, "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows..." and giggling as people run away in terror.

4.Without digging into the archives at your site, can you remember the topic of your first blog post? Yes I can. It was a rant against David Beasley, who at the time was running against Jim DeMint for the GOP bomination to the U.S. Senate. As I recall, it was pretty colorful, and notice David Beasley is NOT representing my state to the U.S. Senate...

5. Do I [Jeff] like you better with your hair long or short? And are you really that cute? I think you like me better with long hair. Because you can use your imagination. And yes, I really am that cute. Especially in my PJ's. How do you think I get away with everything?

Here's the really fun part- the rules to continue this (come on, wasn't it fun?) Leave a comment that you want to be 'interviewed. I will ask you five totally useless but entertaining questions. You update your blog with the answers, the rules, and the chance to pass the interview on. It's like the circle of life, but only the first five to comment can play. (And if we end up going in a circle of interviews since a lot of us know each other, that's cool too. we can be creative questioners, yes?)

5 Comments:

At 3/31/2005 01:32:00 PM, Blogger Jeff H said...

You're interview post at my site has been updated with a link to your answers here. It is now a historical fact.

And, just for circularity's sake, interview me.

 
At 3/31/2005 04:46:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Great answers Nettie, you both are too cool. I am afraid of an interview, the questions would have to be off the wall like yours.

 
At 3/31/2005 04:47:00 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Barbara, I was confused too until I went to Jeff site. And now I see!

 
At 3/31/2005 04:52:00 PM, Blogger Nettie said...

Sorry guys. I guess Jeff explains it better than I do.

 
At 3/31/2005 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Blair said...

Nettie - How fun. I would love to be interviewed, but the questions would have to be about bedrest, the NICU or Josef since he was discharged!
Hey, did I just issue a challenege to ask 5 useless but entertaining questions with in a topic?

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home