Monday, May 02, 2005



I Told You...

that I wasn't making any sense...

*I am so excited that the Backstreet Boys are back together. I love it, and their new song, "Incomplete". And yeah, I'm a geek, but hopefully y'all know by now that I don't care.

*I love Christmas music. It has to have words though. I can't stand music that doesn't have words in it.

*I'm hungry. I packed all my food already. Everything but the candy.

*I told myself I was only going to do a short post tonight, with no links. Oops.

*Have you seen Meet the Bloggers yet?

*More to the point, has anyone seen my sanity?

*Oh, well, it's not like I miss it.

*I like to mouse left-handed sometimes. Just because.

*My room is all empty now and it echoes when I sing.

*Except I sound like a frog when I sing right now. I always get sick at exams.

*I have the conclusion to the week from, uh, you know where, tomorrow. I get to finish packing my car in between taking two exams (and yes, I should have taken the computer apart tonight, but I just couldn't stay away), and then I may have to go work for a few hours, after which I move to a new apartment. And more to the point, find some FOOD along the way.

*So if I'm not around for a few days, continue to feast your eyes on some gorgeous pictures featuring my beautiful nephew. And should you get bored, rummage through my archives or something. I'm sure there's plenty to amuse you there. But if anyone happens to find my sanity....keep it. With my blessings. What has normalcy ever done for me anyway?

13 Comments:

At 5/03/2005 12:54:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Prayers for a safe move.

And I'll see if I can find your sanity. Could you remind me what it looked like?

 
At 5/03/2005 01:14:00 AM, Blogger Nettie said...

Like this.

 
At 5/03/2005 01:31:00 AM, Blogger mrsd said...

Nettie,
You're too cool. :)

 
At 5/03/2005 01:02:00 PM, Blogger KEF said...

Yo girl, feel better soon :)) :))

 
At 5/03/2005 01:26:00 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Glad you're almost finished...keep it real!

 
At 5/03/2005 06:44:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Well... even if you sound like a frog... I'm sure a VERY BEAUTIFUL frog!!! Oh btw... how did your 2 exams go? And work? And moving? And how bout those pix of your head exploding???

I'd like to see.

But not for real, your head exploding would leave me deeply disturbed... actually ANYONE'S head exploding could do that to somebody...


<3

 
At 5/03/2005 08:58:00 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

Don't disappear from the blogosphere for too long.

 
At 5/04/2005 12:05:00 AM, Blogger Jeff H said...

Fanta: Michael Moore's head exploding...I'd pay good money to see that.

Nettie, dear: hope all is well with the move. Come back as soon as you can.

:-(

 
At 5/04/2005 07:54:00 AM, Blogger John said...

Many blessings on your new home!Especially this one...

Christ is the head of this house; the unseen guest at every meal; the silent listener to every conversation.

GBYAY

 
At 5/04/2005 11:18:00 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I wish I could be motivated like yourself.

 
At 5/05/2005 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Guy Hutchinson said...

I don't know why but trying to use a mouse left handed feels so weird to me. Really, it freaks me out.

 
At 5/05/2005 12:19:00 PM, Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Have you heard Brian Littrell's new version of "In Christ Alone"? It's really beautiful!

 
At 5/06/2005 12:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nettie. Cool blog. come check mine out at lifebridgeministries.blogspot.com Pass it along if you like it. Blessings. Rob

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home