Wednesday, January 26, 2005



Banner

I had a good day of classes today. In chemistry, I not only understood what we were talking about, mostly, but I found it interesting- how soap makes you clean. Calculus wasn't all that interesting, but I understood it as well. Spanish weas easy, as usual, although he did tell us he has a diffferent way of teaching verbs that I had never heard before, basically a different order of simple before complex. And in psychology, we were talking about gender identity and I asked the professor about hermaphrodites. I have a strange sense of fun. At work I finally finished all the box up of stuff that has to go to storage. I think they left it all for me. Of course, now that I say it's finished, they'll find five more boxes of it. Oh well, it's still a good feeling.

4 Comments:

At 1/27/2005 12:45:00 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

My mom knows how to speak spanish!
have a good day,
Adventure girl

 
At 1/27/2005 11:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You suck bible thumper.

 
At 1/28/2005 12:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a jerkoff that anonymous poster was. I think you and your blog are great stuff.

 
At 1/28/2005 12:28:00 AM, Blogger Nettie said...

I respect your right to your own opinion about religion. If you know me at all, you know that is true. But I must say, you can't be very secure in what you believe if you can't sign your name to it. Think about it. I'm leaving your post in the hopes that maybe soemone can learn from it.

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home