Thursday, January 27, 2005



I Talk About Work Way Too Much

I don't know what it is with lights recently. Tonight the lights at BBW went out. The emergency lights and the pink ones on the wall were still on though, so I guess you could say we had atmosphere. Or something. Of course, once the lights came back on, half the light bulbs had burned out. Harmony was like, "Oh forget it, they'll fix it in the morning." Kiernan asked me about my hobbies today, and I said, "Well, I have a website, a blog." And Harmony asked what that was, and I said that basically I yak about stuff. And she was like, "You write about us?" They both freaked out- "What are you writing?" I said that I wrote about how nice Harmony was, and Kiernan asked "When did that happen?" I went, "There was that one time!" And Harmony chimed in, "Yeah, she was dying! It would have been really horrible to be mean to her when she was dying!" I love these people. Denise called me Nettie Boo-Boo one day and Kathleen has latched on to it, she thinks it's cool. I don't mind. I've been called worse.

4 Comments:

At 1/28/2005 12:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You BBW girls really know how to party.

 
At 1/28/2005 05:32:00 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Um..any chance I could get some of that cucumber hand lotion? Yea that would be sweet.

 
At 1/28/2005 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Was that A good day, or a bad one? I would have called it bad!
bye,
Adventure girl

 
At 3/01/2006 08:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 400m older woman phone sex boys have been supportive - although I�m still
trying to remember everyone�s name older woman phone sex

 

Post a Comment


Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult!

<< Home